1. Log on to GridCanada public interface: https://cert.gridcanada.ca/pki/pub
2. Click on “Request a Certificate” button
3. Select type of certificate you wish to request by clicking on the link:
4. Fill out the form (default fields are already pre-populated):
5. Click on the “Generate Report” button (second page of the form).
6. Once the certificate is ready (usually within 2-3 business days), an email will be sent to you. It will contain a link to the site from which you it can be downloaded as well as a Certificate Revocation Number (CRIN), number required in order to revoke certificate if needed.