1. Log on to GridCanada public interface: https://cert.gridcanada.ca/pki/pub
2. From “GridCanada Certificates” top menu, select “Revoke Certificate”.
3. Fill in Certificate Serial Number (of the certificate you wish to revoke) as well as CRIN code which should be e-mailed to you (in encrypted form) when you received your certificate.
4. Verify Revoked Certificate Information and click on “Sign and Submit” button.
5. Enter the CRIN Number at the bottom of the floating box “Text Signing Request”.
6. Please note: the status of the certificate will be changed to SUSPENDED only. Suspended certificates are certificates that have had the revocation process started but have not been revoked by the Certificate Authority (CA)
7. Once the revocation process is completed, you will be notified by your Registration Authority (RA) by email.